Associate Digital Production Coordinator
Job ID 2020-2284
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD is searching for a talented Associate Digital Production Coordinator to join the Medscape web publishing team responsible for Features and Reference content. The position is located in New York.
What you will be doing at WebMD
- Coordinate the publishing process from start to finish, consistently following business best practices
- Liaise with Editorial stakeholders and collaborate with colleagues to accomplish team objectives
- Keep deadlines and balance a workload that includes daily article production
- Thoroughly QA articles for accuracy, adherence to specs, and compatibility on all supported platforms
- Track progress and provide status updates in our Project Management tools
What's In It For You
Besides a competitive compensation package, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to providing the most up-to-date information in the most engaging formats to our community of medical professionals. If you're ready to play a role in an essential production team at a well-respected company, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Need For This Position (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a total of at least 4 years professional experience in Web production and/or publishing
- Must be exceptionally well-organized and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills leveraged to proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using a CMS
- Content management systems, such as Documentum/D2, as well as FTP
- Experience with HTML/XML
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
... and if you have the following, even better! (preferred qualifications):
- Experience managing clients in a professional environment, with an aim toward a high quality and timely final product that meets internal client standards and business needs
- Image processing via Adobe Suite or similar processing tools
- Experience with Workfront project management system