Consumer Marketing Solutions Manager
Job ID 2021-3471
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
About the Role:
The WebMD Consumer Marketing Development Manager is part strategic Marketing guru, part creative storyteller, and part all-around go-to Marketing star. This role is high touch and in high demand – being a key resource to the Consumer Sales and Leadership teams. This person is responsible for aiding in the development, strategy, design, and overall presentation of a high volume of advertising solutions and sponsorship opportunities across all verticals, including consumer packaged goods (CPG) and Pharmaceuticals.
This individual is shaping the customer facing story. A strong right and left-brain thinking, this individual is comfortable with translating and synthesizing complex consumer and patient journey insights while also having a strong eye for design – ensuring that data, imagery, and design flow cohesively and aesthetically together. Able to elevate the voice and value of a concept and leverage their PowerPoint expertise to really make everything they touch come to life. The Consumer Marketing Development Associate/Manager will ensure that clients engage with sales materials that truly stand out from the rest.
- Assist with digital and point-of-care RFP responses including content ideation, strategic product recommendations, and PowerPoint deck format
- Partner closely with Sales to understand client needs to create the most effective and innovative solutions
- Own and build collateral such as One-Sheets, pitch presentations, and cases studies that highlights the value and strength of WebMD and its products
- Act as project manager across multiple teams and offices to ensure effective configuration and delivery of solutions- including consumer delivery, product marketing, editorial, brand integrity and programming
- Support the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing, Sales, and Product Marketing teams in developing and executing marketing initiatives at key moments of the year
- Become a subject matter expert on WebMD’s digital offerings
- Work with Marketing Sciences and Data and Analytics teams to synthesize and conceptualize audience data
- Maintain and update the shared portfolio of product and core materials
- Coordinate with core external vendors in support of core Marketing and Sales activities and processes
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as becomes evident
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience (such as integrated ad sales marketing, advertising agency, media sales/marketing, event marketing, production, client-side marketing). Previous digital experience preferred
- Solutions-oriented, proactive, and positive attitude
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with numbers (i.e. marketing research)
- Comfortable sharing ideas and interacting with sales, clients/agencies
- Ability to complete projects accurately and in a timely manner; must be able to prioritize projects and workload
- Ability to work as a team player and independently
- Strong communication skills, both written, and oral
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, and especially PowerPoint/Slides)
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant, and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.