Integrated Marketing Manager
Job ID 2021-3471
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
We are looking for an individual who can help bring an idea to life via a strong program narrative and data insights. This person will be responsible for aiding in the development, strategy, design, and overall presentation of a high volume of advertising solutions and sponsorship opportunities across all verticals, including consumer packaged goods (CPG) and Pharmaceuticals.
The candidate will have a solid marketing background with the ability to work across teams to develop solutions and coordinate WebMD marketing events and supporting sales materials.
This person will report into the Consumer Marketing Director
- Support RFP responses via enticing presentations that communicate the WebMD brand story for WebMD consumer sales teams and corporate executives
- Support the regular output and delivery of sales collateral and tools to ensure the WebMD sales team is armed with an arsenal of market-ready materials
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including WebMD’s content studio, marketing solutions, product marketing and marketing sciences to effectively communicate the value of WebMD’s product portfolio
- Own and help build collateral such as One-Sheets, pitch presentations and case studies that highlight the value of WebMD’s products
- Coordinate other sales support and marketing efforts as needed including sales meeting materials, client premiums, trade shows
- Manage the sales support material library
- Strong understanding of digital media sales - pharmaceutical and health category experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills required to interface with multiple WebMD stakeholders
- Excellent at storytelling / communication
- Strong PowerPoint capabilities required
- Must be well organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Education / Experience Required
- BA in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of sales support / marketing experience, pharmaceutical industry experience a plus