Sr. Pricing Analyst
Job ID 2021-2849
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Complete Pricing requests for Education grant proposals with the goal of optimizing profit by driving profitable sales and achieving marketing and corporate growth objectives.
- Develops constructive relationships across disciplines and functions
- Pricing subject-matter expert within team and across the organization
- Sought after business partner for the Sales team vertical to which you are assigned
- Providing appropriate pricing recommendations based upon analysis of marketplace trends
- Identifies and implements new approaches to improve team processes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent amount of relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 plus years of relevant experience in pricing and/or financial analysis
- Ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with continuing medical education a differentiator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment