Sales Operations Associate - remote
Job ID 2021-3293
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Eventhough this position is fully remote, you must be prepared to work east coast hours.
WebMD, the leading health information company, is looking for an Associate Sales Operations Analyst to join our Medscape Education organization to help manage our US-based business. This role is directly
responsible for impacting revenue, anticipating risk, and facilitating solutions while working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a bright, hardworking individual who demonstrates superb
work ethic and reliability and possesses excellent grammar, interpersonal, problem-solving, and prioritization skills. This is not a sales career track, it is one in business operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project tracking:
- Communicate daily with sales team to update project status
- Serve as cross-functional liaison to obtain critical program details and distribute information to the organization
- Perform data management
- Communicate daily with the Contract Management team to kick off all contract requests
- Ensure compliance with internal policies
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in a sales support, CS, or PM role
- Demonstrate superb work ethic and reliability
- Possess excellent grammar, interpersonal, and prioritization skills
- Proficiency when using Google Suite required
- Experience with Salesforce and Workfront preferred