Job ID 2021-2756
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
MediQuality is looking for dynamic and motivated employees who wish to invest in a company on a human scale while being part of an international group. If you too have a real passion for customer service, if you always give 100% in everything you do and if quality is part of your DNA, then you may be the person we are looking for!
Who are we?
MediQuality, part of the WebMD* group, is the leading digital information and education platform for healthcare professionals in the BeNeLux. We serve clients, players in the pharmaceutical sector, whose objective is to communicate, train and meet healthcare professionals, i.e. Doctors, Specialists and Pharmacists, in the most efficient way possible.
Our Project Management team is looking for a new Digital Project Manager with the following role:
- You will oversee the realisation of projects and personalised digital campaigns for healthcare professionals. Most of these are carried out in the context of financing by pharmaceutical companies wishing to offer a more relevant service to Doctors.
- You will be working permanently on around twenty projects in parallel and will ensure the follow-up of the projects implemented.
- The implementation of a project includes, among others, the following points:
- You manage the briefing with the client and/or the account manager;
- You determine the KPI's;
- You coordinate resources (medical journalists, web designers, IT, etc.);
- You coordinate and validate the creation of material (e-mails, banners, landing page);
- You manage customer feedback;
- You plan the campaigns and carry out the testing.
- You also ensure the follow-up of projects. This includes in particular:
- Monitoring the project's KPIs;
- Updating content;
- Communication with the client;
- Analysing results and reporting.
Who are you?
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Communication or Marketing and a first professional experience in digital.
- You are a French or Dutch speaker with excellent skills in the other language. English is a plus.
- You have a perfect command of the Office suite.
- You have a strong sense of customer service in order to maintain our good relations with our customers.
- You communicate easily both internally and externally, both by phone and e-mail.
- You are proactive, multi-task, able to effectively manage and prioritize several projects simultaneously while meets deadlines.
- You are organised, meticulous and precise with a strong sense of process.
- You have a practical sense for problem solving.
- You are a true team player.
- Although this is not a technical role, you will need to be comfortable and enthusiastic about using technology related to interactive marketing: CRM, databases, campaign management programs. Knowledge of these technologies is a plus, but not a necessity.
- You demonstrate real learning skills.
What do we have to offer you?
- A work experience with real responsibilities in a growing company
- A very pleasant working atmosphere with golden colleagues
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package
Our offices are in the Axis Parc - Louvain-La-Neuve.
If this role corresponds to your ambitions and skills, send us your cover letter and CV:
* WebMD is the world's most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, health professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Professional Health Network includes Medscape, theheart.org, eMedicine, Medscape Education and now MediQuality.