Job ID 2022-4026
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 2+ years
Shift timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advanced, including knowledge of VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand complex systems and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, storytelling/ presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and work in a multi-team setup with various stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale digital inventory forecasts across multiple digital platforms.
- Proactively monitor and trouble shoot campaign delivery.
- Problem solve and recommend campaign optimizations to ensure campaign delivery and mitigate at risk revenue.
- Provide analytics and concise communication to leadership teams.
- Lead monetization strategies by mastering different forecasting tools systems, data, and reporting.
- Collaborate with sales, planning and marketing to providing strategic insight for presale configurations and post-sale delivery tactics.
- Create ad hoc reporting to analyze sell through, understand product monetization, and provide insight into inventory landscape.