Job ID 2022-3945
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
As a Copy Editor within the Revenue Delivery team of WebMD, you will review a variety of pieces, including manuscripts, design mockups and completed assets, to ensure that there is clear, concise and engaging content for both consumers and healthcare providers as well as adherence to specific product guidelines across multiple platforms. These platforms include websites, ads, emails, social media, and custom products. You will collaborate with a team of writers, account managers, developers, and designers to review material in a timely and efficient manner.
Qualifications: - Graduate degree in Biological/Medical Sciences
Experience: 4 + years
Work timings: Comfortable with working in US Shift (7 PM to 4 AM)
Position Requirement: -
- Experience in content editing
- Ability to understand and accurately represent complex disease states and clinical/medical content
- Understanding of pharmaceutical company MLR requirements and submission systems, FDA guidance and/or OPDP regulations
- Experience in editing work as per the AMA Manual of Style
- Ability to comprehend clinical information, branded master visual aids, and/or online interactive programs
- Good communication and project/time management
- Good team player
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Adobe Acrobat Pro, electronic workflow management systems, etc.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with managing multiple projects and deadlines in a high-paced environment
Role & Responsibilities: -
- Edit branded and unbranded medical and CPG copy targeted to a consumer/patient audience
- Review pharmaceutical marketing strategies for WebMD company
- Edit referenced, clinically accurate promotional medical content when necessary
- Review copy that suits various content template formats, including but not limited to: websites, interactive slide presentations, speaker videos, online graphic banner and text ads (multiple sizes), emails
- Edit and review designs and final products