Intern - Account Management
Job ID 2020-1967
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Summer Internship - 6/1 - 8/14
- Assist account managers in day to day responsibilities
- Monitor Workfront and follow up on open tasks with internal team partners
- Assist in coordinating meetings and sending meeting recaps
- Maintain and client and account specific documentation and reports
- Work on special projects to assess and improve departmental processes and practices
Required (Must be signified on resume):
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Grad Program and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Major/Concentration: marketing, business, management or closely related
- Must be deadline-driven, organized, detail oriented.
- Positive, can-do attitude with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience using MS Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Will only consider candidates with an address on their resume that is within reasonable commuting distance to our office. Relocation/housing assistance is not available for this position.