Manager, Media Technology Process
Job ID 2019-1549
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Manager, Media Technology Processes works on processes used by the Media Technology team with an eye to improving existing processes and creating new ones as needed. The Manager may serve as a single point of contact and/or a point of escalation for implementation teams and will report into the Associate Director of Product Operations
The Manager is responsible for identifying, helping to prioritize, and facilitating improvements to processes across the Media Technology group. The Manager will work with stakeholders across the organization, including product marketing, technology, BI, Yield, Product management.
The Manager will work on strategic initiatives and will enable the rollout of new or revamped ad products, working with internal teams in a matrixed environment to build consensus about processes and produce the required documentation and execution guidelines to ensure readiness for delivery.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain central knowledge repository to capture process documentation for the Media Operations group.
- Help rollout products internally and assist in training the implementation teams
- Ensure all appropriate launch communications occur
- Help to analyze and action on product specific data to measure success
- Provide regular status reports and/or briefings to leadership and stakeholders
- Create Flow charts to help align teams on timelines and responsibilities
- Understand integration of internal systems and how they coexist to drive business needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Positive, can-do attitude with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and work efficiently with a variety of teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop and implement processes and procedures
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and responsible
- Demonstrates proactive issue resolution with dependencies on project success related to interdependencies on other teams
- 4-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 4 year’s work experience, with 3 of those years working in project management, process and operations management: business process optimization, change management, workflow management, operations or a combination of any of these
- Consulting experience in digital marketing or an management/decision-making role in digital publishing
- Experience juggling multiple projects (3 – 5) at one time
- Exposure to Salesforce, inventory management systems, ad servers or data warehousing tools a plus
- Experience in healthcare marketing, with pharmaceutical advertising a plus
- Experience delivering training a plus
- Business analyst experience a plus