Global Project Manager
Job ID 2022-4166
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The applicant should be a highly-organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment; provide detailed, clear and proactive communications; and demonstrate proficiency in project management, timeline execution, and internal negotiation. Successful applicants will show the highest quality standards for client deliverables. The Project Manager will serve as the internal steward on key campaigns and client deliverables, partnering closely with the Account Management team to support flawless execution.
- Demonstrating overall Medscape process compliance and mastery
- Independently creating and managing project timelines in digital project management system - WorkFront
- Daily timeline maintenance to provide accurate picture of project resourcing needs
- Meeting consistently with internal team to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables, including leading internal KO meetings, requirements meetings, internal review meetings, and prelaunch quality checks
- Mastery of high-order reporting and dashboard functions within Workfront
- Following up on Tasks Not Started/Tasks Not Completed
- Escalating potential project issues and delays to senior team leaders
- Managing to project scope and leading scope escalation meetings
- Managing acceleration requests and timeline negotiations
- Updating ‘in-development’ timelines to adhere to mid-stream timeline updates.
- Serving as internal lead for pilot programs and custom client implementations
- Partnering with Account Team members to manage complex integrated campaigns
- Translating client priorities and expectations clearly across internal development teams
- Focusing on high-quality client deliverables and error-free launches
- Supporting overall team revenue goals
- Conducting regular audits of project folders and server maintenance to ensure folder structure compliance
- Providing timelines and task management coverage for Account Team members during out of office periods
- Working with internal departments to streamline processes for more efficient executions
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree preferred or will consider related experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, task management systems like WorkFront, GSuite)
- Additional desired, but non-mandatory, skills:
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative and digital process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially pharmaceutical industry)
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
- Familiarity with HCP-focused clients