Associate Account Manager
Job ID 2023-4761
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Digital Associate Account Manager is a client facing position as part of our class-leading client services team. The Digital AAM works in effective collaboration with our sponsors to activate campaigns that enable them to reach and engage their target audience on Medscape, the leading online destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide. The AAM also works with internal stakeholders to execute the campaigns including web development, email development, program marketing, content, creative, and others. We are looking for a self starter who: has a strong customer-service mindset, is highly organized, has excellent communication and people skills, is highly motivated to learn, is a consummate team player, and loves working in a fast-paced environment. The applicant should have experience in digital production, agency/media experience (pharmaceutical advertising experience a big plus), project management and managing timelines timeline execution. The Associate Account Manager role provides strong growth potential for high performers.
- Supporting overall client satisfaction by providing a positive customer service experience, ensuring high quality, and on time delivery
- Support for regular client-facing communications – including adherence to client communication practices, preparing and distributing client status reports, preparing and disseminating contact reports, etc
- Translating client needs and expectations clearly across internal development teams
- Working in collaboration with Project Managers or creating and managing project timelines directly, depending on the requirements of the project
- Collaborating with internal teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables, including project brief development, supporting internal KO meetings, requirements meetings, internal review meetings, and prelaunch quality checks
- Supporting client review calls and internal team coordination to ensure projects are approved by the client
- Developing an understanding of revenue delivery expectations
- Building a strong foundation for client management, presentation skills, and product value articulation
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with a combination of digital production, media, agency, publisher, and/or healthcare experience – pharmaceutical agency experience a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of experience which can be a combination of account management and project management in a client facing role
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Workfront or other Project Management systems (eg, Basecamp, MS Project) or related experience and knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry)
- BA or equivalent experience required
Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000. Plus Bonus.