Job ID 2021-2657
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM), a Jointly Accredited provider located in Englewood, Colorado, is seeking an experienced, dedicated, and self-motivated continuing healthcare education professional to join our team as a full time Program Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Program Manager’s primary responsibility is to oversee the developmental, documentation, implementation, and financial aspects of accredited continuing education activities developed with education partners for healthcare providers.
- When applicable, coordinate the solicitation, formal contracting, and program reconciliations associated with educational grant/commercial support
- Recruit/confirm faculty and obtain all necessary documents from faculty (e.g. financial disclosure forms, presentation slides, etc.)
- Correspond with education partners, faculty, and colleagues to ensure the successful completion of all activities
- Manage projects to meet established timelines, outlining clear expectations and deadlines for all stakeholders to ensure successful project completion
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures for adherence to the defined standards of governing and regulatory bodies
- Maintain records/data and facilitate reports on accreditation activities in accordance with established practices
- Coordinate the design and production of invitations and all course materials with education partners and appropriate colleagues/team members
- Cultivate collaborative relationships to facilitate the implementation of successful strategic partnerships
- When applicable, attend programs in the capacity of faculty contact or as an on-site coordinator as needed
- Ensure successful completion and closure of programs, to include accreditation documentation
- Remain current on ACCME Standards, as well other applicable rules and regulations (ACCME, ANCC, ACPE, FDA, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of CE accreditation requirements, such as ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, and FDA regulations
- Possess a background in the healthcare field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Team oriented
- Capable of administering multiple tasks concurrently and staying on top of project deadlines and deliverables
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- CHCP credential is strongly preferred
- Able to work with tight deadlines and multi-task many projects at different stages of development through completion in an organized manner
- Experience with:
- Goal-oriented project management
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Interacting with funding agencies and professional groups
Some travel may be required.
Well qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.