Senior Project Manager (MedCom Live-Events)
Job ID 2020-2162
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
MedscapeLIVE! develops and produces compelling live and virtual programs designed to produce behavioral outcomes in a multitude of therapeutic areas in tailored formats across the globe. If you are looking for a career that provides you the ability to build and maintain great working relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines, and provide clear and concise communication, this is the position for you. You will be responsible for delivering projects on time and within scope.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide project management support to internal stakeholders, agencies, and clients for managing live and virtual programs
- Manage all client requests and communications in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide leadership and direction to junior members of the project management team and attend weekly status meetings
- Coordinate event collateral for MLR submission
- Use our internal web-based project management tool to ensure development processes are followed and projects are on time and within specification
- Communicate potential project delays and issues and work with internal teams to overcome these issues.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Who You Are:
- A person who obtains satisfaction in delivering projects on time and within scope
- Someone who excels at developing and fostering positive working relationships
- A true team player who jumps in and tackles any tasks
- Comfortable in a highly deadline-driven environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting priorities
- Enjoys leveraging technology to make your job easier
- Bachelor Degree required
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in either a program or account management role in a medical education/communication agency
- Must have experience with Medical Legal Regulatory (MLR)
- Experience in an external client-facing environment
- High professionalism, ability to work independently, and easy rapport in building collaborative work relationships
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills and possess an eye for details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Excellent verbal communication, writing, and grammar skills
- Above average ability to use Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to work extended hours to meet clients’ business needs, if needed. Travel may be required