Sr Quality Assurance Analyst
Job ID 2022-4271
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 5 + years
Shift Time: 2 pm to 11 pm
- Experience in testing cross-browser cross-platform web applications. (IOS, Android, Windows, Web View).
- Experience in defining and executing different types of tests: integration, system, regression, positive, negative.
- Experience in defining and executing different types of testing: functionality, back end, user interface, unit.
- Experience writing iOS Automation tests using XCUI Test Framework
- Experience with the testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, Charles
- Strong QA and Automation background with experience in identifying and reviewing test plans, test cases and
- testing results.
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence, and other tools
- Exposure to iOS app development and Android espresso will be an added advantage
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development including the Cucumber framework
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attend daily stand ups and weekly planning meetings. Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of requirements and testing objectives.
- Create and design test cases and acceptance criteria from user stories, and product requirements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive test scripts and documentation on products.
- Create and maintain an automation test using XCUI Test Framework for iOS and test cases for functional and regression test execution.
- Create and execute manual test cases.