Job ID 2023-5126
With 190,000 registered users, coliquio is the largest community for physicians in the German-speaking world. In agile, cross-functional teams, we develop projects and new products with a clear goal: More dialog for better medicine - within the medical profession, but also between the medical profession and the pharmaceutical industry. We create an environment in which medical knowledge relevant to practice is easily accessible and available when it is really needed.
As a Data Engineer (m/f/d), you are responsible for the data engineering area within the data team and provide the required data basis for data science and data analytics. You connect various internal and external data sources and integrate and aggregate the data. Tracking, logging and monitoring are core areas of your work. You use your high quality awareness to improve data quality and to build and operate a highly professional data layer. As a (Senior) Data Engineer, you sit at the interface between Operations, Development and Data Science and work in an agile team with Data Scientists and Developers. You could work from one of our offices in Constance, Munich, Hamburg or 100% remote (throughout Germany).
· You are particularly responsible for updating and maintaining the data infrastructure
· You are responsible for the connection of various data sources and the structured storage in our data vault and data warehouse
· You support us in identifying, collecting, storing, processing, documenting and analyzing data
· You are a central knowledge carrier for our database and a competent contact person for our Data Scientists and Data Analysts
· You contribute requirements for data products from the data engineering area
· You take responsibility for the conception and high-quality implementation of interfaces, analysis and optimization of data quality and transformation of data for optimal storage
· You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or have comparable professional experience in the area of big data & analytics and BI.
· You bring several years of experience in working with distributed systems for data storage and analysis, such as AWS Cloud and PostgreSql
· Your paradigm is DevOps / DataOps, developing and maintaining code as infrastructure (CI/CD, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus,..)
· You have experience in the area of data warehousing and in supporting BI tools
· Ideally, you are an experienced supporter of web analytics (Adobe Analytics or Matomo)
· You are proficient in scripting and programming languages and database systems (Python, SQL,..)
· You have experience in the development and operation of productive software (quality, testing) and are familiar with agile operating processes (Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence)
· Ideally, you are familiar with different data processing architectures, standards and tools in real-time as well as in batch (e.g. Data Vault, Star/Snowflake, dbt, Talend, Spark, Airflow, ELT pipelines,..)
· You excel at “out of the box thinking” and creative problem solving, positively addressing challenges
· You are looking forward to working as integral part of a dynamic & trusted interdisciplinary data team and product teams with lean & agile methods
· You're not so keen on nine-to-five and compulsory attendance at the office? No problem! With us, you can arrange your working hours individually in a way that suits you and your team best and work wherever you want thanks to our Germany-wide remote concept.
· You want to create real added value with your work? With us you have the chance to do so! With your work on relevant digital health topics, you will actively drive digitization in the healthcare sector, improve communication between pharma and the medical profession, and ultimately improve patient care.
· Are you looking for a culture that is characterized by personal responsibility, transparency and communication at eye level? Then you've come to the right place! Enrich us with your own ideas (e.g. at the hackathon), proactively shape coliquio and be part of the mission to improve communication among physicians.
· : A fruit basket as a benefit is a matter of course for you? For us, too! With us, you get an allowance every month that you can use according to your needs (e.g. for shopping, gas, leisure time, etc.), a 200 euro allowance to set up your dream home office, job bike leasing, attractive employee discounts and much more.
· An apple a day keeps the doctor away? We focus on other offers! Subsidies for company pension schemes, workshops on physical & mental health, but also a functioning company health management (BGM) and an Employee Assistance Program (external consulting and support) are indispensable at coliquio.
· Too little time for recreation? Not with us! We attach great importance to a good work-life balance and offer you, in addition to 30 days of vacation, the chance for a sabbatical as well as a paid social day where you can do volunteer work.
· A market leading salary and bonus (depending on performance) further details will be supplied during the recruitment process
Simply attach your CV using the link and one of our internal recruitment partners will assist you with your application.