Senior QA Engineer
Job ID 2022-4459
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 6 + years
Shift Time: 2 pm to 11 pm
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Attend daily stand ups and weekly planning meetings. Interact with product management and development
teams to develop a strong understanding of requirements and testing objectives.
• Create and design test cases and acceptance criteria from user stories, and product requirements.
• Create and maintain comprehensive test scripts and documentation on products.
• Create and maintain an automation test using XCUI Test Framework for iOS and test cases for functional and
regression test execution.
• Create and execute manual test cases.
• Experience in testing cross-browser cross-platform web applications. (IOS, Android, Windows, Web View)
• Experience in defining and executing different types of tests: integration, system, regression, positive, negative
• Experience in defining and executing different types of testing: functionality, back end, user interface, unit
• Experience writing iOS Automation tests using XCUI Test Framework
• Experience with the testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, Charles
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven track record in identifying and implementing automated testing tools and frameworks.
• Strong QA and Automation background with experience in identifying and reviewing test plans, test cases and
•• Experience in using JIRA, Confluence and other tools
• iOS app development
• Android espresso experience
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development including the Cucumber framework