Sr Intern - Program Management
Job ID 2019-1286
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Support project managers in managing schedules and milestones
- Assisting with documentation and other project deliverables.
- Updating and maintaining project documentation including project plans, meeting agendas, and other project related information
- Communicating with various project members on outstanding action items
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings with various stakeholders
- Other projects as required
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor’s or Graduate level degree, with graduation date between May 2018 and June 2020
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to varied roles on teams from follower to leader. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
- Interested in technology and project management.
- Enrolled in a curriculum with concentration of Communications or Business Mgmt
- Self-starter – interest in taking on more than what’s provided
- Team player
- Effective research and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask