Job ID 2022-4206
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Shift Timings: 6 PM to 3 AM IST
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Proven experience hand-coding HTML using semantic markup, the latest W3C web standards, and CSS layout / positioning
- Experience in creating email templates and newsletters
- Experience in front-end web design/development.
- Experience with designing and developing web-based applications for moderate to high traffic sites.
- Ability to define and deliver high visibility projects in a timely manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) are also critical success factors in this role
- Prior Health Information Services Knowledge will be preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating email templates and newsletters for various promotional activities
- Deliver integrated application components to Testing and Quality Assurance team.
- Serve as a technical liaison among technical, account, creative and content teams.
- Translate wireframes/PSDs into launch-ready, valid HTML/CSS
- Designing, coding, testing, defect management, and production support (in collaboration with various internal teams)
- Implement solutions to support bug fixes and enhancements
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility