Sr. Ad Ops Associate
Job ID 2022-4345
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Work with sales, sales operations, inventory management and account managers to implement ad
campaigns on WebMD websites, mobile apps, tablet apps, and video.
- Monitor campaigns throughout their lifecycle, following up with clients and vendors on issues as
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing delivery reports and making suggestions for improved
- Utilize reports to troubleshoot technical and delivery issues impacting campaigns and work with
production managers on fixes and leveraging high traffic assets.
- Provide reporting information to sales, account management, marketing programs and clients as
- Assist in designing new products, tools, and processes to increase revenue.
- Revise delivery prioritization schema based on relative needs for products and clients.
- Recommend changes to improve operational processes and safeguard advertising, privacy, credibility,
and integrity policies.
- Candidate should have 3+ years’ experience in an online ad campaign environment, whether at a
publisher or agency, and preferably in a role requiring a facility with spreadsheets and extensive
interaction with co-workers and clients. The individual must be excellent with numbers, pay close
attention to detail, and have strong self-organizational abilities.
- Excellent Communication Skills: being a primary contact for sales, need to be able work well with others in a support role. With clients, this includes projecting a professional and helpful demeanor.
- Must convey an issue clearly, especially when it comes to describing a problem.
- Troubleshooting Skills: need to be able to analyze the components of an ad-serving problem and get to its root cause, as well as providing necessary suggestions for resolution.
- Ability to Multi-task: specifically, need to know how to shift priorities on an on-going basis per need, while maintaining focus on client and customer needs.
- Initiative: whether in recommending steps for campaign optimization, notifying a rep or client of a campaign issue or making suggestions to streamline ad operations, taking initiative to get resolutions and make improvements will help make the sales process as efficient and productive as possible.
- Technical: extensive experience with DFP and DSM, proficiency with Excel, good understanding of HTML,