Job ID 2022-4277
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 4+ years’ experience
- 4 years of hands-on Project management experience in a digital agency environment or start up managing digital marketing solutions
- Experience in supporting healthcare/pharmaceutical client will be an added advantage
- Experience working with project management tools – Workfront/Wrike
- Experience working with domestic and offshore team
- Experience in Social & Digital Media Content / Production Management - Campaign management involving custom branded content production, Digital PR, and Digital promotions
- Strong Marketing acumen with ability to identify the target audiences, shape application strategy, participate in the creative process and stay on top of results for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to develop healthy vendor relationships and serve as a trusted business partner
- Ability to plan and carry out complex campaigns with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage a significant number of initiatives and tasks with highest degree of quality and rigor
Role & Responsibilities:
- As an Associate Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting and managing projects internally for select tactic types for Global projects. You will oversee a wide range of activities, that will help to set up, improve, and expand. You will strive to build the best possible community within the workplace and to ensure that our company becomes a leader of the health industry.
- You will collaborate closely with internal client-based colleagues (such as account management) and technical teams.
- As an Associate Project Manager, you will assist to start the project from creation through execution of all digital aspects such as: e-details, Brand Alerts, Emails, Brand Responses, MTV, eVPS, FFQ, ReCAP, Editorial Drivers, VMS. You will work with Account Mangers, and technical and creative staff, to shape the user experience and provide mid-level technical direction, as well as coordinate the program metrics with the APS and Program marketing teams for all projects and applications
- You will be responsible for filtering any client or Sales queries up to the Account Management team
- Ensure that all internal teams responsible for developing a program are aware of their deliverables and the expected timing for its completion
- You will also be responsible for sourcing and coordinating the efforts of third-party vendors, creating and managing development budgets, and ensuring that proposed creative concepts can be produced within specified timeframes and budgets. You will work with internal and external teams to proactively review progress, identify problems and correct them if necessary