Director, Employer Well-being Sales Executive
Job ID 2021-2628
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Regional Business Director – Employer Market, with a focus on public sector and large-jumbo employers. In this role, you will generate new leads, qualify opportunities and lead resources in the pursuit of new business opportunities as an individual contributor.
This position facilitates key business and customer relationship, manages and negotiates potential business opportunities leading to achieving sales plan goals.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Lead all aspects of sales pursuits for new revenue opportunities and driving incremental revenue for the organization.
- Generate new leads, qualify opportunities, and capture new business via closed contracts.
- Consultatively identify and confirm the issues that clients are facing and construct a unique, compelling value proposition that is ROI/performance-based for each client that provides solutions and is based upon WebMD's unique competitive advantages and core competencies.
- Establish and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Deliver competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing.
- A Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) or more years related experience and/or training are required for this position. These requirements may be substituted by or with an equivalent combination of education and experience where applicable
- Experience in selling products or services in the healthcare or wellness industry
- Experience selling to employer clients including health & welfare benefits consulting services, health and welfare benefits outsourcing/administration services, healthcare products and services or HRIS/benefits admin software and services preferred
- Ideal candidate will possess account knowledge, multi-stakeholder relationships, executive-level client contacts and Consultant or Employer related relationships
- Must have proven track record as a top sales producer (consistently exceeds targets) and developing new business relationships with client executives and consultants
- Experience achieving annual sales quota of $1M+
- Sales training or proven self-taught experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to travel 40%-50% for clients and sales training.