Associate Sales Operations Analyst
Job ID 2020-1896
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD, the leading health information company, is looking for an Associate Sales Operations Analyst to join our Medscape Education organization to help manage our growing global business. This role is directly responsible for impacting revenue, anticipating risk, and facilitating solutions while working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a bright, hardworking individual who demonstrates superb work ethic and reliability and possesses excellent grammar, interpersonal, problem-solving, and prioritization skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project tracking:
- Communicate daily with sales team to update project status
- Serve as cross-functional liaison to obtain critical program details and distribute information to the organization
- Perform data management
- Communicate daily with the Contract Management team to kick off all contract requests
- Ensure compliance with internal policies
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in a sales support role
- Demonstrate superb work ethic and reliability
- Possess excellent grammar, interpersonal, and prioritization skills
- Proficiency when using Google Suite required
Experience with Salesforce and Workfront preferred