Job ID 2022-3993
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD is seeking a Programmatic Associate to join our Programmatic and Data Solutions team. The position will be responsible for managing the execution of programmatic media campaigns within demand side platforms and in doing so, meeting client performance goals and objectives. In addition to being a team leader and having programmatic media buying experience, the ideal candidate will bring effective communication and problem solving skills, a proven ability to meet deadlines, and a strong attention to detail.
The position involves sales support, cross-team communications, project execution, and
tracking program deliverables.
- Understanding how to translate media objectives and strategies into programmatic campaign recommendations and strategies across multiple platforms
- Campaign launches and executions within Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Providing ongoing, timely internal updates regarding client campaigns
- Manage and report on optimizations and key performance indicators of campaigns
- Managing time effectively to meet client expectations
- Troubleshooting technical and performance issues within DSPs
- Working directly with clients to ingest data segments into programmatic platforms
- Producing post campaign analysis that analyzes campaign effectiveness
- Leveraging data and insights from multiple platforms and planning/forecasting tools within DSPs to
- inform campaign recommendations, budgets, bid strategies, and performance waterfalls
- Providing revenue forecasts and actualized revenue reports to Finance team
- Reviewing and approving DSP invoices and ensuring that minimum spend thresholds are met
- Also responsible for other duties as assigned, such as pulling ad hoc reports, providing support on special projects, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand complex systems and processes
- One to two years of experience in the digital media industry
- Experience working within a DSP required
- Firsthand experience using ad servers, Data Management Platforms (DMPs), 3rd party verification services is preferred
- Must be proficient/intermediate level with Excel (pivot tables & V-lookups), PowerPoint, Word
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Above average problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Basic understanding of the overall digital media ecosystem preferred