Associate Program Manager - Outcomes
Job ID 2021-2670
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Medscape Education is seeking an Associate Outcomes Program Manager interested in working in the medical education field. The Associate Outcomes PM supports the development and delivery of the advanced outcomes reports for the online educational content, which are published on the leading healthcare professional education site. Specifically, the Assoc OPM serves as the point person for assigned programs and is responsible for the successful on-time delivery of all programs. A portfolio of programs is managed within the project management software tool. This position interacts with and manages task assignments for internal stakeholders across multiple departments and external partners.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of assigned products to ensure program processes are followed, deliverables align with original specifications, and projects are on time
- Identify potential project delays and accelerations; Work with supervisor to overcome development issues
- Communicate project status to the project team and outside vendors as needed
- Modify schedules and/or project plans as necessary.
- Reports to Associate Director, Outcomes and Insights, providing regular status input and documentation on project activity
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement
- Ability and desire to meet deadlines and deliver results with moderate supervision by creatively using existing resources in a productive and/or innovative way
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent yeas of similar experience
- Minimum of 2+ years’ project and process management experience required; within the healthcare environment or medical education environment a plus
- Ability to efficiently coordinate and work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a highly deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to efficiently coordinate and work on multiple tasks simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
- Work in a cohesive team environment as well as independently
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, with a willingness to accept varied assignments
- Extreme focus on accuracy, attention to detail and consistency of work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with web-based document sharing sites such as SharePoint
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems such as Workfront and Teams)