Senior Account Executive
Job ID 2022-3842
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
Senior Account Executive
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
MGP is a specialist healthcare publisher and medical education agency based in Buckinghamshire. Our mission is to improve patients’ lives by promoting best practice in healthcare. We are part of the WebMD Professional Health Network. WebMD's professional portals are highly regarded and very well known; Medscape.com is the largest physician portal in the world.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our project delivery team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of project types: printed supplements, videos, animations, webinars, and working party meetings of healthcare experts to agree new best practice clinical guidance. Communication skills are key in this client-facing role, and you will be a key point of contact for a wide range of stakeholders for each project.
The Senior Account Executive will assist the delivery of multiple projects and programs on time and to budget while maintaining a high level of customer (internal and external) satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
- liaison with pharmaceutical company clients, providing regular updates on ongoing projects
- coordination between internal stakeholders: medical editors, sales team, design and production, brand managers
- liaison with suppliers—printers, webinar providers, venues, audio-visual suppliers
- communication with key healthcare professionals contributing to MGP projects
- management of project timelines
- coordinating and attending internal and client set-up meetings and teleconferences
- updating project forecast dates and project management software
- tracking and reporting project uptake metrics, such as email open rates and webinar registrations.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client-facing experience
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- A keen interest in the pharmaceutical industry and science communication
Other useful experience:
- Life sciences degree
- An understanding of relevant terminology: disease area, healthcare, pharmaceutical
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.