Graphic Designer, JHI Reviews
Job ID 2023-5742
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing print and digital materials for the Reviews Group. Materials developed will include monthly journals, supplements, direct mailings and advertisements. This position requires a high level of understanding of graphic design, typography, and layout and how it extends through the digital realm (application and mobile) and its counterparts.
- Build journal publications using InDesign and the Adobe suite of software, integrating Word articles with visual resources to enhance story value and support the editorial message.
- Collaborate closely with our art, editorial, and production teams, working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Design print and digital materials, including but not limited to, direct mailings, print advertisements, logos, supplements, signage, newsletters, e-blasts, corporate identity pieces, presentation, monographs, etc.
- Create and design advertising art based on client specifications.
- Develop and maintain sales support tools.
- Assists with trade show marketing collateral, booth posters, and daily paper layout as needed.
- Help develop and deploy recurring weekly and monthly e-newsletters, digital drivers, and promotional e-mail blasts.
- Catalog and file all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner ensuring they are continuously up to date.
- Complete all assignments within expected deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in the field required.
- Versed in multiple areas (ads, email blasts, direct mail, web banners, landing pages, POP, promotions, business collateral, logo development, etc.). Candidate will be responsible for the design of brochures, magazines, supplements, e-blasts, and other digital collateral materials.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, and Dreamweaver).
- Experienced with coordinating project work and interfacing with sales reps, marketing managers, clients, and production staff from conception to project completion.
- Ability to work within established design and identity guidelines.
- Quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions quickly in deadline driven environment.
- A strong command of typography, color, composition, hierarchy.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Able to present ideas confidently and comfortably.
- Solid understanding of web design required.
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience utilizing HTML coding. HTML 5 a plus.
- Understanding HTML in the context of banner ad scripting, placement/zoning, and sizing for effective digital advertising.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Proficient use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Flexible full-time work arrangement combines working from home two days per week with three days per week in the Newtown Square, PA, office.
- No travel required.