Job ID 2019-1353
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD, the leading health information company, is looking for a Contracts Analyst to join our Medscape Education organization to help manage our growing business. The successful candidate will be a bright, hardworking individual who demonstrates superb work ethic and reliability and possesses excellent grammar, interpersonal, and prioritization skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contract management
- Create standard and complex contracts with legal department
- Review and approve contracts submitted for signature
- Meticulously maintain library of approved documents
- Ensure compliance with legal, finance, and accreditation policies
- Project tracking and process improvement
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive library of contract templates for an evolving business
- Define and implement a streamlined contract request process
- BA/ BS required or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ professional experience focused on contract management
- Demonstrate superb work ethic and reliability while thriving in a high-paced environment
- Possess excellent grammar, interpersonal, and prioritization skills
- Mandatory expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Process improvement experience preferred
- Experience with JIRA preferred