Marketing Manager - Marketo
Job ID 2021-3497
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
You are highly capable of excelling at the strategic and tactical level by driving the overall marketing operations strategy. This role is responsible for the lead generation and lead nurture strategy and process with Marketo and Salesforce, as well as providing insights into best practices and new trends across marketing operations.
- Set-up, test and analyze campaign and lead flow processes.
- Manage lead scoring process to ensure accurate lead qualification.
- Oversee the email marketing strategy and design.
- Set-up webinar pre and post communications, registration page, and reporting.
- Support pre and post event communications and lead routing after tradeshows.
- Design lead nurture programs to help advance leads throughout the sales pipeline.
- Work with individual marketing managers to set-up and report out program and campaign metrics.
- Track overall lead generation reporting and offer insights or identify trends.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure proper lead routing. This individual will ensure that the leads we generate are routed to the sales team appropriately for accurate follow-up. (Either inside sales or directly to the Sales Executive).
- Digital marketing experience in B2B technology and/or wellness markets with responsibility for demand generation
- Proficient with Marketo and Salesforce. (Preferred Marketo certified).
- Experience setting up complex campaigns consisting of automated workflows (or triggers) within Marketo. (i.e. If a lead fills out a demo request form, what happens next? If a lead reaches a specific lead score, what happens next?)
- Experience with ON24, Google analytics, Zoominfo, and Google Tag Manager would be helpful.
- Experience setting up demand generation reporting and be able to identify trends and opportunity to adjust program initiatives for further success.
- Has a passion for data, metrics, and reporting.