Job ID 2019-1579
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The position involves building and managing client relationships, overseeing work team of subordinates and supervising work output across the organization to enable flawless execution and client satisfaction. The applicant should be a highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment. The applicant should also have excellent problem-solving skills and be adept as internalizing and distilling issues and providing real-time guidance to team members.
- Ensure flawless execution on day to day account execution
- Supervision of overall project execution internally and externally including process oversight, quality checks, internal reviews, support and/or lead client reviews and meetings
- Project owner for selected accounts and supporting resource for lead AM
- Senior level support for Brand and MLR engagement
- Presales support including timing and deliverable reviews prior to contracting
- Supervise and direct team for on time delivery and clear/accurate communication of revenue status/impacts – ARM prep and execution
- First point of escalation for AMs and internal teams for ongoing workflow questions, issues, etc
- Work in collaboration with production services on process and organization efficiencies
- Lead weekly business meeting with internal resource teams
- 4-year Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience which can be a combination of account management and project management.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar industry related experience in a digital agency or other regulated environment (pharma a differentiator)
- Passion for customer service and for ensuring that our physicians and clients have the best experience possible
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and results driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems like AtTask)
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
- Knowledge of Digital marketing; marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry)