Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
Job ID 2022-4066
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD Marketing Solutions team is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager to join our team in NYC. The role is responsible for a leading the development, scoping and strategic storytelling of a high volume of advertising solutions and sponsorship opportunities for large accounts, across all verticals – consumer packed goods (CPG), Government, Pharmaceuticals etc. Candidate must have the ability to think creatively and ultimately communicate their strategy effectively. Additionally, business depth & acumen are critical to interface with WebMD executives and build successful relationships with partners across all functions.
Serve as the marketing lead in support of sales responsible for packaging, pricing and positioning integrated digital solutions to large consumer advertisers across multiple verticals
- Partner closely with Sales to understand client needs in order to create the most innovative and effective solutions
- Create the overall narrative for all solution presentations, in response to client RFPs
- Lead collaboration efforts across multiple teams and offices to ensure effective configuration and delivery of solutions- including client services, product marketing, editorial, program marketing
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations to the business regarding marketplace trends and activities
- Support sales directors throughout the sales process – including joining client meetings/presentations and representing WebMD during calls, outings, etc.
- Serve as lead on various team and cross-functional initiatives
- Proactively identify and provide solution recommendations to organizational and process inefficiencies
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, strategy, or sales for a digital advertiser, publisher or media agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred, however actual experience can be accepted in lieu of degree
- Working knowledge of digital agencies required
- Comfort and familiarity with highly matrixed cross functional departments
- Working experience with Salesforce or another CRM program required
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to build relationships
- The ideal candidate must possess strong creative marketing skills
- Ability to understand and solve problems regarding client expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong consulting skills and ability to influence internal partners
- Strong listening skills with ability to translate concepts into deliverables
- Must be comfortable handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and have the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of CPG and Pharma industries preferred