Job ID 2021-2868
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
EngagedMedia is a fast-growing, healthcare marketing & technology solutions company, and as of Q3 2019, is a part of WebMD. We work directly with the biggest pharmaceutical brands and manufacturers on the planet and are based in Atlanta at our WebMD offices at the top of Colony Square in Midtown. We are looking for someone comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines and major impact. We are a lean team of MVPs.
WHO ARE YOU?
This position requires you to be highly focused and a self-starter who has the ability to see projects through from beginning to end with minimal direction while ensuring execution at highest level. This is a unique position within our company, as part of our Account Management team, with unparalleled access to the management functions of a high-growth company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This position will require office presence in Atlanta, COVID permitting. Please only apply if this is possible from a commuting standpoint.
- Manage growing client relationships including ongoing deliverables, revenue forecasting and attainment, measurement activities, investment tracking, and client satisfaction
- Serve as day-to-day contact for clients
- Own the EngagedPatient™ implementation (i.e., asset creation, timeline management, on-going client communication, etc.)
- Act as liaison between client and Operations team, owning the process from client onboarding to launch
- Provide weekly/monthly program reporting and insights
- Implement standardized processes and procedures
- Meet consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
- Work with other departments to streamline processes to allow for efficient timelines
- Responsible for project success on time and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience which can be a combination of account management and project management.
- 1+ years of experience with a combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience
- 1 + years of experience in mobile marketing
- Proven achiever and self-starter on complex projects
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be responsible and result driven
- Solid communication skills
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Background in Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process
- Excellent mobile and/or healthcare IT knowledge or background experience