Wellness Program Coordinator (Minnesota)
Job ID 2023-5471
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
WebMD Health Services (WHS) is a division of WebMD whose mission is to provide expert guidance that inspires people to take charge of their health. We do this by helping people understand their health risks, make smart healthcare decisions, and take active steps toward living healthier lives. Our health, wellness, and transparency services power programs from employers, health plans, and government organizations are delivered online, onsite, and telephonically. Learn more at webmdhealthservices.com. WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
The Senior Well-being Program Coordinator (SPC) will work with the designated account team to help develop the client’s strategic wellness plan, goals, and measurable objectives in alignment with WebMD and the direction and priorities of the client. The SPC will promote well-being and increase awareness and engagement in the client’s well-being program. This position will be work from home but may include daily, weekly, or monthly travel to visit client sites.
In this role, you will:
- Assist with the day-to-day delivery of established programs with the direction of the client and WebMD account team.
- Provide ongoing project management for current wellness programs and promotional events for clients and/or WebMD.
- Develop and oversee an annual wellness budget that supports the client's overall strategy.
- Provide thought leadership and advocacy, support program planning, monitor program efficacy, and promote services and programs provided by the client and third-party vendors.
- Conduct educational classes and webinars for the client population.
- Host promotional events to increase engagement in the well-being program.
- Collaborate with internal and vendor resources to host combined events.
- Coordination and management of wellness champion network including recruitment, training, and content creation for champion-related initiatives.
- Coordination of meetings and other communications (internal and external).
- Work to integrate programming for clients with the WebMD ONE portal.
- Perform face-to-face health coaching.
- Support WebMD Health Services product and service line expansion.
- Other duties specific to the account as designed by the client or WebMD.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- BA/BS required in a health-related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Certified Health Education Specialist or similar certification preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Have excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, presentation, and computer skills
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.