Intern - Graphic Design
Job ID 2020-1958
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Summer Internship - 6/1 - 8/14
WebMD/Medscape is looking for a qualified intern to join our B2B Marketing Team. The Medscape Education Marketing Team produces communications and sales materials in the healthcare education market. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship with experience in marketing and design within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry.
Summer Intern – Graphic Design
- Design a variety of marketing materials – signs, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Assist with presentation design and editing
- Update existing marketing materials to new templates
- Update/create library of graphic assets for team use
- Develop infographics for new data/research
- Design materials for Q3/Q4 conferences and events
Required (should be signified on your resume for consideration):
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and returning for the Fall 2020 semester
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Proficient with design software (Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign))
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong project management background
- Detail-oriented self-starter willing to take lead on projects
Will only consider candidates with an address on their resume that is within reasonable commuting distance to our office. Relocation/housing assistance is not available for this position.