Job ID 2022-3943
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 4+ years’ experience
Work timings: US Shift (7 PM to 4 AM IST)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in digital environment
- Experience with waterfall project management and project management software such as Workfront or Jira
- Experience with front-end delivery project management
- Expertise in delivering projects from the internal kickoff through launch
- Ability to successfully collaborate with teams to drive project delivery
- Familiarity with CPG, pharma, or hospital marketing principles
- Excellent facilitation, communication and writing skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and managing revenue generating projects.
- Partner with many internal teams, including Account Management, Design, Editorial, Publishing, Web Development and Quality Assurance to deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, with a duration anywhere between 1 month up to 1 year.
- Create, revise, and execute timelines as appropriate to ensure projects are completed according to schedule
- Coordinate project tasks to ensure completion by communicating action steps to internal development teams
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,)
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
- Effectively disseminate relevant project information throughout the organization
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Leading projects and maintaining effective relationships with the involved stakeholders.