International Office Coordinator
Job ID 2020-1969
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Coordinate and complete day to day facilities operations related tasks
- Complete daily AM & PM rounds/walkthrough of facility to ensure proper operation, cleanliness and order, checking Server Rooms, IDF Rooms, Conference Rooms, Pantry and storage areas; stocking all department specific equipment with paper, toner , etc
- Coordinate and supervise vendors/contractors responding to preventative and reactive work order requests from commencement through completion
- Handle all ordering and stocking of pantry, mailroom and copy area supplies and materials
- Coordinate modifications, and installations of facilities related equipment, furniture, fixtures and systems, with limited interruption to employees.
- Works directly with manger and other business units to complete department related project
- Maintain PM schedules for all equipment and operating systems, ensuring all work is completed on time
- Responsible for all mailroom, shipping and receiving tasks
- Responsible for issuance of security badges for all new hires, contractors and visitors/guests
- Dedicated support of/partnership to one or more Executive.
- Keep the respective persons apprised of itinerary, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external.
- Proactively anticipate Executive and/or team needs, providing the highest level of support.
- Model the Executive's high level of customer service (both to internal and external clients).
- Exercise high degree of confidentiality in all aspects of support role.
- Supports dynamic and fast-paced adjustments to Executive's calendar to respond to emerging needs during the course of each day.
- Helps executive plan both internal and external events such as sales meetings, client meetings, and /or internal team meetings
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video conferences and travel.
- Review and track invoices / prepare expense reports.
- Ability to make solid business decisions, problem-solve and simultaneously handle multiple job task and/or priorities.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Possess excellent oral/written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must maintain a polished/professional appearance at all times as this positions is highly visible within the organization.