Associate HR Business Partner
Job ID 2021-3291
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The associate HRBP will act as a trusted advisor to the functional business areas supporting
approximately 200 employees across United Kingdom & Netherlands
The role will include responsibilities in overseeing and aiding implementation and delivery of key HR
initiatives, translate business requirements into effective HR practices and deliver people solutions
aligned to business objectives. It is essential to work at both strategic and operational levels with both
business & support team stakeholders. The role will be responsible for managing complex and sensitive
day-to-day people management and Employee Relations ( Employee Engagement) issues using
professionalism and discretion at all times.
Reporting to the Head HR for OUS, the HRBP will partner with Recruitment, HR teams in the US in
recommending and implement various Human Resources programs and procedures in engaging and
retaining top talent.
- Provides HR guidance and support to line management. Build deep understanding of the
business strategy at project and unit level and partner with Manager /Unit head / Project
Manager in achieving the same
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues.
- Facilitate on-boarding of new joiners.
- Drive employee engagement in the region through planned interventions.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching,
counseling, career development, corrective action)
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Partners with leaders and Talent Acquisition to understand staffing requirements and ensure
the workforce meets current and future needs
- Partners with HR colleagues to ensure seamless delivery of HR strategy and programs
- Provides guidance and input on organizational changes and workforce planning
- Works with management on compensation processes including merit increase, promotion and
- Bachelor degree or above, preferred in Human Resources Management, Business
Administration or other related majors. CIPD – preferred.
- More than 3 years HR experiences in all HR functions, preferably rich experiences working in
multinational enterprises or international environment.
- Experience in employee engagement, performance management, organizational development
and other HR modules.
- Being conversant with local employment law and legislation for United Kingdom and
Netherlands (a plus)
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrixed environment