VP, Sales – Payer and Associations
Job ID 2021-3330
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.s yo.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
VP Sales, Payer and Associations
Krames is a leader in the market for Patient engagement and education solutions for Health Systems and Hospitals. Now a part of WebMD’s portfolio of Healthcare businesses, we’re expanding and integrating our capabilities to help health systems and payers acquire, engage and educate patients and members at every step in their journey from discovery to recovery. We do this through a range of integrated digital solutions as well as print materials.
We’re looking for a VP Sales, Payer and Associations to drive our aggressive growth in this market, who will be responsible for acquiring new customers, while driving growth in our existing marquee portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will be excited about building a stronger growth business in the payer market and be able to champion product investment and organization GTM focus to drive success. Leading a team of new business sales executives and account managers the candidate will work to define success in this market and drive growth from this scalable market segment.
- Reporting to SVP/GM, the VP Sales, Payer & Associations will lead a team of new business execs as well account managers charged with driving growth from Payers and associations.
- Builds a long term strategic approach for market penetration and growth that drives investment in product and GTM. Champions the market across the organization driving attention and focus.
- Optimizes pipeline development approach, sales process and enablement to drive best in class sales execution to meet aggressive goals.
- Develops Account planning/strategies for attaining new logos as well as renewing and broadening relationships with current customers
- Establishes and owns rigorous territory and account planning processes
- Helps to build a strong culture of achievement and success
- Works closely with product, marketing, sales, account management and partner VPs to develop solution packaging, pricing and pitch materials to deliver on our vision of bringing engagement to every step of the member journey.
- Optimizes cross selling of digital and print solutions across the client base.
- Works with custom content design and print teams to maximize revenues from marketing and print solutions for our broad customer base.
- Builds and maintains senior relationships at Health plans and associations to expand business, understand and capitalize on emerging opportunities in this market.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, public health, or related field
- 7+ years experience in the Payer market in a Sales/business leadership role, with a track record of growth.
- Strong knowledge of care management content and applications that improve member engagement and lower risk in identified populations. Prior experience with member acquisition/marketing technologies would also be ideal.
- Prior experience with Healthcare associations would be valuable.
- Experience capturing value from integrating products, solutions and GTM from across a large organization