Partnership Content Associate Manager
Job ID 2019-1146
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Medscape, a division of WebMD is seeking a highly-qualified, experienced and dynamic person to manage our growing program of content partnerships and licensing agreements. The Content Partnership Manager will implement, operationalize, and manage relationships with journal publishers, academic medical centers and professional medical societies. Reporting to the Executive Director of Content Partnerships, this individual will draft and track contracts, spearhead contract renewals, manage all contract deliverables including royalty payments, traffic reports partner pages, Centers of Excellence, serve as the initial production contact and manage content partners on a day to day basis. This position requires knowledge of contracts, strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills. The incumbent will interact with external partners, internal staff and cross-functional teams including production, editorial, advertising, marketing and finance.
What You Will Be Doing at WebMD
- Draft contracts for collaborations and licensing agreements
- Manage implementation of new collaborations with partners, from contract signing through posting on Medscape, including managing partner deliverables and program management across the organization.
- Manage ongoing collaborations with partners including regular communications to ensure the regular updates of partner related content and a smooth process and a positive partner relationship.
- Manage creation of promotional materials for partner launch, or special content initiatives with a partner.
- Analyze readership and traffic to third-party and partner content on Medscape with recommendations on how to improve program performance
- Manage royalty payments, reporting requirements for external partners
- Assist in the periodic performance review of partner initiatives to ensure they are meeting the goals of the partnership, including content delivery.
- Provide regular, thorough communication regarding program implementation and delivery and performance statistics.
- Manage database of external partner relationships (include all collaborative relationships across professional organization)
- Assist with video program management when partners are involved or on an as needed basis.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop/implement partner promotion strategies as needed.
What's In It For You
Besides a competitive compensation package, you'll be working with a great group of professionals interested in always finding the right tool for the job in a culture that encourages innovation. If you're ready to take on some new challenges at a well-respected company, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Need For This Position (minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years’ experience in publishing or marketing or partner relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills