Digital Marketing Manager
Job ID 2022-3669
WebMD Provider Services, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD Provider Services is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic B2B Digital Marketing Manager to extend our leading position in the healthcare provider patient experience market. In this role you will be the strategic lead for inbound marketing, marketing automation, campaign strategy, ecommerce and execute email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals.
In partnership with Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Content and others, you’ll be responsible for supporting campaigns (i.e., new product launches, always-on campaigns and lead nurturing programs). You will partner closely with other members of the Marketing team to execute customer acquisition campaigns to drive growth for the business. This role reports into the VP of Marketing and is an integral player on our growing Marketing team.
- Create, execute, and optimize demand generation and email marketing campaigns in HubSpot that deliver against business goals.
- Work with outside agencies to manage search marketing programs that deliver inbound lead goals.
- Develop ad hoc and ongoing campaign analysis and reporting and develop recommendations to optimize campaign and landing page performance, narrow campaign targets, and enhance personalization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to organize and segment data from multiple sources including Salesforce, HubSpot, social media, and external databases needed for targeted email distribution plans.
- Build smart campaigns that curate the customer journey, analyze the end-to-end client experience across digital channels, and provide recommendations to improve engagement and conversion.
- Execute drip marketing campaigns and event triggered communications, developed in partnership with broader marketing and sales team members
- Provide insights into evaluation of campaign effectiveness and ROI and suggest potential adjustments to future activities in order to maximize quality of leads and conversion rates.
- Follow, maintain and create marketing best practices in planning, managing and executing campaigns and develop dashboards to ensure just in time access to lead data by product and campaign source.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, CRM, marketing automation and marketing operations
- Marketing experience within the health system or health IT sector is preferred but not required
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective workflow creation and marketing campaigns across, using HubSpot and other marketing tools.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks, deal with change and ambiguity, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Experience in A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis with HubSpot.
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred