Associate Pricing Analyst
Job ID 2019-1533
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Perform pricing and market analysis and coordinate pricing for the organization's products and/or services in order to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
- Work closely with business development, marketing, and finance departments to develop compliant cost/price strategies
- Track and report on configurations on a monthly basis.
- Research and track competitor pricing and market trends.
- Analyze the impact of pricing changes on profitability and growth rates.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent amount of relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 plus years of relevant experience in pricing and/or financial analysis
· Experience with continuing medical education a differentiator
· Ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently and take ownership of work
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated Excel proficiency