Outcomes Reporting Analyst
Job ID 2019-1586
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Outcomes Reporting Analyst, Education
The Outcomes Reporting Analyst position reports to the Manager, Outcomes and Insights in the Outcomes and Insights team of Medscape Education.
The Reporting Analyst’s primary role is to report metrics and outcomes in grant systems for Medscape Education. This position will be required to understand the business, key metrics and software systems, and be responsible for understanding outcomes requirements from key internal and external stakeholders. In addition, the position will be responsible for tracking, managing, and entering information required for Medscape Education reporting. The position will collaborate with Sales, Finance, Project Management, and Data Analytics as well as Outcomes and Insights team members to understand needs, prioritize tasks, and efficiently acquire data needed. The role will work in a team-oriented and dynamic environment and will require working closely with other teams in order to provide the organization and external stakeholders with results-oriented data and performance metrics for supported programs as well as product enhancements. Various software packages and tools, such as Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint, and data dashboards, amongst others, will be utilized in order to collect, mine, and report on these data.
Ideal candidate should have strong data management and entry, organizational, problem solving, communication, critical thinking, and project management skills. Having these skills is essential to providing both internal and external stakeholders with a comprehensive analysis around programs and products, while simultaneously sharing business insights to support sales and revenue goals. He/she must have a proven ability to meet deadlines, while being proactive and detail-oriented.
- Manage traffic flow of information requests from the business by interfacing with internal and external clients to gather requirements and needed data to complete reports
- Create and maintain function process and reporting documentation as well as user guides.
- Deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Analyze and aggregate data for entry into reporting tools
- Ability to multi-task and understand priorities of requests and projects in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in data management, data entry, and reporting is required
- A minimum 3 years’ experience with Excel (Pivot Tables & V lookups), PowerPoint, and data dashboards is required
- Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Experience in supporting Marketing and Sales teams, and communicating data-driven analyses to various departments is highly preferred
- Experience with Tableau (preferred)
- Knowledge of medical education or grant reporting (preferred)