Assoc Program Marketing Mgr
Job ID 2021-3265
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Associate Marketing Manager is an integral member of the Medscape program marketing team and responsible creating and managing the direct marketing plans to achieve contractual traffic goals (e.g. click goal, visit goal) for direct-to-physician promotional programs, such as microsites and destinations. The role encompasses the tracking, analysis, reporting and optimization of complex marketing campaigns. For the successful candidate, this position offers great opportunity and exposure to marketing analysis and marketing channel execution whilst working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.
- Create, execute, and optimize direct-to-physician marketing plans to ensure traffic goals are met for promotional online programs
- Ensure best practices are followed
- Closely track performance of tactics and progress of programs on a daily basis, adjusting marketing tactics as necessary to meet client objectives and contracted deliverables.
- Analyze traffic of all programs and provide strategic analysis of campaigns/creative units
- Optimize list targeting and segmentation to improve response rates and overall yield
- Interface directly with sales and internal teams on specific program performance
- Cross-functionally ensure that all internal teams, including business intelligence, project management, and production teams, are completing tasks associated with the tracking and reporting of marketing tactics that you are managing
- Ability to provide creative and copy recommendations for promotional marketing drivers
- 2-3 plus years of combined experience in any of the following: digital marketing related field, i.e. digital agency, digital analytics, experience in digital marketing, including email, media, and contextual linking
- BS/BA preferred but will consider equivalent years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fundamental presentation skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability complete complex calculations and forecast program delivery
- Strong organizational, project management and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while adapting to the needs of the business
- Meticulous, proactive, solution-oriented, accountable and result-driven
- Software knowledge of Omniture SiteCatalyst/Adobe Marketing, Salesforce, WorkFront, SharePoint, ExactTarget, Microsoft suite, particularly in MS Excel and Access a plus
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience a plus