Associate Director, Acquisition Project Managment
Job ID 2019-1352
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Program manager for acquisitions and integrations.
- Responsible for managing teams in Europe and other global target regions.
- Apply knowledge of GDPR requirements to handling member data.
- Able to make connections between related projects, streamline effort, and identify dependencies and integration points.
- Demonstrates proactive issue resolution.
- Works closely with Business Stakeholders to identify business goals and strategic vision for integrations.
- Ability to create a blueprint to apply learnings and replicate tasks from one integration to the next.
- Identifies areas of overlap or redundancy and makes recommendations for cost reductions.
- Works with Product Owners and Tech Leads to establish functional and technical requirements and facilitates solutioning.
- Ability to deep dive into functional and technical requirements for digital products and systems.
- Responsible for managing the progress and milestones of deliverables. Identifies and manages project dependencies and blocker issues.
- Oversees transition between functional groups to ensure timely project delivery. Ensures appropriate deployment planning and launch communication occurs.
- Extensive experience managing projects through JIRA/Confluence
- Ensures the appropriate level of documentation is produced and shared. Takes useful notes and documents project information.
- Familiar with team communication software (e.g. Slack), project planning tools (e.g. MS Project, SmartSheet), and Google product suite (e.g. Gmail, Drive, Sheets).
- Works efficiently with distributed teams in multiple locations
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders, reports on progress, sets and manages expectations.
- Escalates issues, raises risks, and formulates mitigation strategies and action plans.
- Responsible for identifying any resource needs or constraints on projects or programs, and provides recommendations on prioritization to manager.
- Demonstrates leadership. Ability to manage and/or influence team members and senior management.
- Coaches, mentors and supports junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years of project management experience, the majority of which should include technical project management
- Minimum 3 years Agile and scrum experience
- Certified Scrum Master