Senior Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Job ID 2021-3494
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
You are a strategic, brand-savvy marketing individual excited to lead a demand generation team and help take our brand awareness to the next level. In this role, you will oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs that drive pipeline, revenue growth and client retention.
- This is a highly cross-functional, strategic role requiring both creative and analytical thinking.
- Develop the company's demand generation strategy to drive new business, expand the existing customer base and support growth.
- Own execution of the plan, including scope and target outcomes.
- Build processes that will track and report on KPIs and use the data to really help optimize our campaign strategy over time.
- Continuously evaluate the performance of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Work cross-functionally to lead and partner closely with product management, product marketing and sales teams to develop end-to-end programs and campaigns, from ideation to execution to tracking results.
- Lead the demand generation team to set metrics and successfully execute email campaigns, engagement and nurturing, advertising, webinars, sales enablement, events, social media, etc.
- Develop our account-based marketing program to target key market segments and accounts.
- Work collaboratively to build, inspire, manage, and grow a high-performing team.
- Execute B2B campaigns: manage budget allocation, identify content needs for campaigns, A/B testing of campaigns to increase success rate.
- Sits on the Marketing Management team and reports to the SVP of Marketing and Strategy.
- 6+ years’ digital marketing experience in B2B technology and/or wellness markets with responsibility for demand generation.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including SEO, nurturing programs, targeting, lead scoring and requirements at different stages of the funnel.
- Experience building campaign strategy from inception to execution.
- Experience with all aspects of demand generation including social, content creating, campaign deliverables, media strategy, PR, website, digital marketing, and marketing operations.
- Experience with Marketo is preferred.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing.
- Ability to bring energy and excitement to support marketing strategy.