Intern - Development
Job ID 2019-1445
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
In case you need as a list -
- Write clear and concise documentation
- 3.2 gpa minimum and returning to school for fall 2019
- Familiarity with source control and build tools like GIT, Jenkins, NPM, Grunt
- Basic understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge/ Experience working with REST APIs