Job ID 2021-2698
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Krames, a division of WebMD Health Corp’s Provider Services business, provides patient education and marketing solutions for more than 1,500 health systems and hospitals, and eight of the 10 largest health payers in the United States.
Krames has been a trusted source for engaging, medically reviewed patient education and outreach tools across the health care ecosystem for more than 40 years. Our technology-enabled solutions including Krames On FHIR®, Krames On-Demand®, the StayWell Consumer Health Library, and high-touch custom marketing solutions reach more than 11 million patients each year.
The Value Lead is responsible for managing and driving ongoing value for one or more client accounts as the primary day to day client contact; responsibilities include: engage and manage client relationships while ensuring the client is using the application and driving value from the technology. Individuals in this role will provide consultative support to clients on all aspects of their Krames products and programs, including best practice recommendations that align with a client’s strategic priorities, engagement strategies, documentation of return on investment, and input on overall strategic plan and vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Build relationships with key client contacts and serve as the primary point of contact for service delivery needs
o Partner with Account Management to support renewal and upsell processes
o Partner with Account Management and Sales team to identify and support upsell and revenue generating activities
o Manage all aspects of the client relationship related to service delivery; serve as an internal advocate for the client if client needs are outside the scope of the value lead role
▪ This includes, but is not limited to:
• Crafting and communicating a client strategy, in support of a client’s strategic
priorities, that maximizes engagement in the technology
• Using data analysis to identify areas of opportunity for a client to pursue a specific project, outreach campaign, and/or competition
• Crafting service plans in alignment with client needs
• Sharing client results with key executive contacts bi-annually
• Highlighting client success via a case study. Case studies provide a high level summary of a client’s work in a particular area of focus or campaign.
• Scheduling and managing client trainings and technology demos
• Documenting all client interactions in Salesforce for reporting needs
o Familiarity with best practices to support client projects and initiatives; when necessary, identify opportunity to pull in subject matter experts for deeper expertise and support
▪ Value leads are responsible for knowing, understanding, and being able to explain key content and research in support of Krames products and programs
▪ Value Leads are responsible for being familiar with Krames’s mission, offerings, and basic principles of driving value in their program areas
▪ Value Leads are responsible for driving the client to document return on investment from their work with the application to be documented, shared and signed off by the client in a case study
o Partner with Implementation Managers to ensure timely delivery and implementation of purchased products and services by deadlines and formats established in client contracts
o Represent the client internally and coordinate with internal constituencies to manage implementations, projects and ongoing service needs.
o Record and document all activities via contract management database. Maintain appropriate documentation to track project development and changing specifications.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher or equivalent years of experience
• 3 to 5 years of demonstrated success with client management experience
• 5 years of demonstrated project management success
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience thriving in self-directed environment
• Experience in healthcare or wellness related fields
• Experience driving adoption and utilization of technology at a client organization
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data or analytic ability
• Proven ability to manage multiple client’s priorities and relationships
• Proven ability to manage and work collaboratively in a team
• PMP or MBA are a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Frequent travel required, approximately 25- 50% of the time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.