Sr. Account Manager
Job ID 2022-4433
Tomorrow Networks is a division of WebMD. We are the leading provider of location-based, data-driven mobile advertising solutions for health and lifestyle brands.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD Provider Services is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing business. When you think about your strengths, do these characteristics describe you? Are you a proactive, great communicator that loves working with clients to execute their advertising needs? Do you take pride in delivering results for your clients? Are you a stickler for getting things right? The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the oversight of production, and execution of promotional consumer and physician focused marketing programs on behalf of our Health System clients. Through your efforts, we’ll delight our clients and position the company for renewal and continued growth.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to build and establish effective relationships by partnering with clients to understand their business strategies and objectives, as you will be the main point of contact across their marketing campaigns. You will also be a clear communicator who will be able to translate the clients’ needs across the internal teams in order to achieve project success and client satisfaction. As part of the role you’ll advise clients on WebMD’s best practices. You’ll also monitor progress and provide reporting that drives optimization and campaign ROI evaluation.
What you will be working on:
As the primary point of contact for the client post sale - you’ll be coordinating the delivery and management of programs across WebMD, Medscape and Krames to reach both consumers and physicians
You’ll manage directly all sponsorship programs across WebMD and Medcape and our engagement and conversion client site offering, as well as configure reporting through our dashboard
You’ll manage our WebMD choice awards program on behalf of your clients, making sure they’re taking advantage of the awards that matter to them.
How you will make an impact:
- Being the key person responsible for the ongoing success of client programs
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on-time project development and execution, benefiting future business
- Collaborating with internal delivery teams on overall project execution internally and externally including process oversight, quality checks, internal reviews, support and/or lead client reviews and meetings
- Advocating on behalf of the client by communicating client needs and expectations clearly across development and production teams
- Partnering with the Provider Services sales team during the post sales pitch process and conduct kick-off meetings
- Proactively managing client questions and campaign performance issues, driving escalation, troubleshooting and quick resolutions.
- Working with the client and internal teams to set up reporting
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing Solutions, Project Management, Program Marketing, Media Planning, Ad Operations, Editorial, Publishing, Web Dev, and Finance and on behalf of your sales director to proactively manage campaigns.
- Meeting consistently with internal and external development teams to manage implementation (timelines, assets, progress, client deliverables, reports), according to processes and procedures
- Supporting branded creative development, ensuring assets are within client quality, meet KPIs, and are ready for review. Ensure high-quality output, reflective of consistently creative and user-friendly product
- Advising clients on WebMD best practices working to optimize performance.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience which can be a combination of account management and project management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a combination of digital and agency experience - Healthcare experience a differentiator.
- Passion for customer service and for ensuring that our clients have the best experience possible
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and results driven, solid communication skills. Collaborative, but focused on results.
- Experience with wholistic data analysis of media and sponsorship plans and delivery
- Knowledge of Digital marketing; marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the healthcare industry)
- Possess familiarity with standard media plans, understanding of sales performance benchmarks and metrics
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the Healthcare industry) a plus
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Workfront)
- 4-year Bachelors’ degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
Some of the perks we offer:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits
- Generous time-off policy and paid holiday schedule
- Access to senior management
- Robust company-wide and individual-level learning & development programs
- Comprehensive 90 day onboarding program
- Paid volunteer day
- 401K matching
- Transit commuter program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
- Family building support & parental leave
- Casual dress code/jeans every day work environment
- Employee discounts