Associate Program Manager
Job ID 2021-3478
Frontline Medical Communications, Inc., a division of Medscape, is one of the healthcare industry's largest medical communications companies and a leader in digital, print, and live events. The Company leads in HCP-level targeting and is ranked 1st in combined web and print engagements. With MDedge?, our state-of-the-art integrated web portal, and audited email database, FMC meets the marketing challenges of our clients with superior reach, optimal sponsorship opportunities, and flexible advertising programs. FMC delivers award-winning, indexed, clinical reviews; practice and policy information; and medical news daily from on-site reporting at major medical meetings, many in collaboration with notable societies, medical associations, and opinion leaders. FMC produces live events, digital click-for-credit, and CME in affiliation with Global Academy for Medical Education, LLC and Hemedicus.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
We are seeking an Associate Program Manager manage/track/coordinate a variety of workflows associated with Medscape exclusive editorial destination (EED) team. The EED team produces a variety of video and non-video editorial products such as Roundtable, ReCAP, Expert Insights, Data Trends, and more.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Using project/program management best practices, and initiating and facilitating appropriate communication across Sales, Marketing, Studio, Product, and Editorial teams
- Ownership of workflow timelines, schedule enforcement, and the creation and maintenance of custom reports to track the associated tasks within each project timeline
- Assist with budget and expense tracking
- Working with Video Post-Production and Web Production to ensure tracking of files through proper locations
- BA, BS, or equivalent relevant experience
- 3 -5 Years project/program management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team player that takes on challenging projects with a positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with other departments