Biometric Screening Program Coordinator
Job ID 2021-3375
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD Health Services is looking for a Screening Program Coordinator to become a key contributor to our rapidly growing private-portal business. As a member of the Partner Operations team, you will collaborate with a diverse group of internal and external business partners to support various client and internal initiatives. The successful candidate will have a background in managing projects or events in a professional environment, and is adept at coordinating and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the planning and implementation of client biometric screening and flu shot services in collaboration with our biometric screening and flu shot partners.
- Contribute to Partner Operations process improvement and support.
- Ensure high quality of deliverables and high levels of client satisfaction.
- Ensure regular updates of documentation and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- An Associates Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 1 year work experience managing multiple projects, resources and events simultaneously within a corporate environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to use internal work tracking tools for reviewing, prioritizing and completing work requests with high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, including interfacing with remote resources.
- Comfortable communicating to clients in person and virtually.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in MS Office applications including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Able to prioritize variable work flow
- Able to work independently in personally accountable way
- Familiarity with wellness, disease management, and/or health & benefits administration
- Enterprise Applications: CRM systems, ticketing management systems or ability and aptitude to learn those in use at WebMD Health Service