Senior Sales Executive, QxMD
Job ID 2019-1644
QxMD is a rapidly growing medical education platform that reaches over 3 million healthcare providers each year; we are a division of Medscape, a leading global provider of on-line medical content, tools, mobile applications and medical education. Our community of physicians and other healthcare providers rely on QxMD to discover relevant medical research, make better clinical decisions or learn about medical topics relevant to their practice. Our platform provides our customers with high value solutions that drive rare disease awareness, provide digital/mobile medical education and support clinicians via mobile-optimized clinical decision support
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
QxMD is a rapidly growing medical education platform that reaches over 3 million healthcare providers each year. Our community of physicians and other healthcare providers rely on QxMD to discover relevant medical research, make better clinical decisions or learn about medical topics relevant to their practice.
We are a mission-driven organization with a passion for getting medical knowledge more consistently offered to patients around the globe.
We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive who is eager to grow with our company
You will be responsible for meeting & exceeding revenue quotas, identifying new business opportunities, and cultivating long-term strategic partnerships.
Our platform provides our customers with high value solutions that drive rare disease awareness, provide digital/mobile medical education and support clinicians via mobile-optimized clinical decision support
- Pharma / Medical Device Online media sales experience required - Minimum 3-4 years of sales experience to the pharma vertical with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goals and growing lasting relationships with key influencers / decision-makers.
- Healthcare sales experience required – we’re looking for a seasoned professional in digital media sales to pharmaceutical / medical device companies and their respective agencies. Candidate should have established client & senior agency relationships to accelerate revenue growth.
- Consultative sales experience required - the ideal candidate will utilize a consultative sales approach that delivers insight and adds value to their clients business resulting in lasting, long-term relationships. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations a must.
- Creative and Strategic thinking skills required – Candidate will have demonstrable ability to develop creative digital solutions and integrated marketing packages within the pharmaceutical / medical device vertical that delivers against their clients marketing / business goals.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – must be able to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills as well as outstanding people skills. Self motivated to support and motivate others, and excellent self-management skills
- Create engaging presentations - must be able to bring our solutions to life and clearly explain the value we offer. Must be able to present to a live audience as well as online to remote attendees.
- While we are based in Vancouver, Canada, we are seeking a US-based sales executive who will focus exclusively on selling into the US market.
Competitive pay structure including a guaranteed salary plus commissions with unlimited earning potential.
What We're Building
Read by QxMD is a personalized medical/scientific journal for iPad, iPhone, Android and web. Physicians and scientists use it to keep up with new research, read outstanding topic reviews and search PubMed. It's like Google News for healthcare.
Hospitals, governments, insurers, and industry partners use the platform to disseminate knowledge and change practice at the point of care.
Calculate by QxMD provides medical decision support at the point of care for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows and web. Physicians and other healthcare providers use it to make better, evidence-based clinical decisions.
Hospitals, governments and industry partners pay to disseminate quality improvement tools that drive strategic goals.
Learn by QxMD is a mobile-first, digital CME platform that helps busy healthcare providers advance their medical knowledge.
Medical associations, medical education companies and industry partners use the platform to achieve their educational goals.